Free consultation with doctors
in LOVELY Dental Clinic
“Consult devotedly all your dental problems”
WISDOM TEETH SURGERY
What kind of wisdom teeth teeth?
- Wisdom teeth (tooth number eight, also known as the third largest teeth) usually begin to grow from 17 to 25 years or more, if there is enough room behind the 7 teeth.
- Each person has four wisdom teeth at four corners function, but also people do not see the wisdom teeth grow so still in the jaw.
Extract wisdom teeth surgery mid-operative must follow hygiene sterile processes.
Wisdom teeth surgery Process
Step 1: Check consultancy
* Oral health: check cavities, tartar ... capture panoramic movies jaws, if the teeth are infected, the doctor will give the medicine before surgery.
* Body Health: checks
Step 2: Make minor surgery
* Preparation: mouthwash, blood pressure ...
* Dr. tooth extractions regional anesthesia and surgery.
* Biting wool gauze and end of treatment
* Advice patients.
Step 3: Re-examination
* Cut only one week later and examine the wound.
The note after wisdom tooth extraction:
As the effects of anesthesia, chew food carefully to avoid biting the lips, cheeks and tongue.
* Do not touch, strong mouthwash, drinking through a straw or put anything on the wound.
* Do not rinse your mouth with salt water in the first 2 days after tooth extraction.
* Do not smoke and drink alcohol and strenuous activity for 1 week after tooth extraction.
* In the early days after tooth extraction should eat nutritious food soft, cool and drink plenty of water.
* The next day eat normally but avoid chewing side of the wound for several days.
*Brush your teeth clean, gargling with salt water as salinity diluted broth (half teaspoon salt / 200ml water) from the third day after minor surgery.
Avoid using other mouthwashes unless your doctor specifies.
* Take the medicine as a prescription (if any).
Dr. Nguyen Thi De
LOVELY Dental Clinic‘s Director
Dr. Nguyen Thi De is an expert with more than 15 years in the dental industry.
She has achieved by Ho Chi Minh City Odonto-Stomatology Association and National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology - NHOS, Ho Chi Minh City.
Oral health is a major problem in our country. In Viet Nam, over 90% of people suffering from dental problems such as dental tooth decay, tooth loss, oral mucosa ... In these, over 85% of children ages 6 - 8 have tooth decay, average 5 or 4 teeth, but 94% of these children are not treated.
Take good care of your oral health and loved ones!
SIGN UP CONSULTANCY
Work time: Monday - saturday
Morning: 08:30 - 11:30 | Afternoon 13:30 - 20:30